We utilize the data in your individual Riskalyze account to assist you with support requests, troubleshoot problems, or monitor the performance and effectiveness of the Services. In addition, we utilize data across the entire Riskalyze platform to improve its effectiveness, develop insights, or monitor the performance and effectiveness of the system.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you Provide. When you establish a Riskalyze account, we ask you for personal information, which may include your name, address, email address, credit card information, phone numbers and other personal information provided by you. We use the data you enter to provide the Services to you and develop personalization of the Services. We also analyze all of our customer data in aggregate to understand more about the average Riskalyze user.
- Contact Information. You may be asked for your email address or other personal contact information, which we will not share or sell to third parties.
- Log Information. When you access the Services, our servers automatically record certain information in an industry-standard way. These logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. We use logs to improve the quality of our services, debug problems, and track user trends.
- User Communications. Any messages, email or communications that you send to Riskalyze may be retained so that we can process your inquiries, respond to your requests or improve the quality of our services. We may use your email address and other personal contact information to communicate with you about our services.
- Aggregated/Anonymous Information. Riskalyze may also collect user information on an aggregate or anonymous basis, which shall not personally identify you, and disclose the aggregate or anonymous data to prospective partners or other outside parties for their use. Riskalyze may also use this aggregate or anonymous information for various other business purposes, including without limitation, the creation and sale of other products to our customers and potential customers.
Riskalyze processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America, and may do so in other countries. In some cases, unless otherwise prohibited by a superseding agreement, we may process personal information outside your own country.
Riskalyze only shares information with other companies or individuals outside of our company in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any confidential information.
- You integrate your Riskalyze account with a third party service or technology, which would have the effect of granting that service access to your confidential data via our API. In this case, the data shared is limited only by the capabilities of our API, so you should ensure that you only connect trusted services to your Riskalyze account.
- You follow, subscribe to or utilize strategies, models or securities from an asset manager. In this case, the data shared is at a client-aggregated level with zero identifying information about your clients, and is only shared to (a) allow us to offer you discounts when you place assets in strategies, models or securities offered by certain partners, and (b) to enable these partners to provide you with the support, insights, data, due diligence and resources to assist you in serving your clients.
- You are an enterprise customer or partner, have contributed confidential holdings or securities data to the Riskalyze platform, and have provided a mapping of your advisors’ rep codes or other identifiers to their email addresses. In that case, we will only share that data with those advisors per your request.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce any applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm or damages to the rights, property or safety of Riskalyze, its users or the public as required or permitted by law. If Riskalyze is ordered by a legal process or government to provide data about one or more individual users, we will notify those users of our compliance with that order, to the extent permitted by law.
We believe that your data belongs to you, and therefore, you may delete your account at any time that you choose. To request that your account be deleted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Because of the way we maintain the Services to protect the integrity of your data, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted, and your data may remain in our backup systems. However, our systems are architected so that your data will drop out of active use for all of the uses that we described above.
Last Modified March 16, 2018