Since we launched Discovery, we’ve been on a mission to make it the world’s fastest fund screener and investment research tool for advisors. Thousands of advisors have adopted Discovery as their primary method to search, sort, filter, and favorite their top stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and SMAs for clients. And with the All-New Portfolios Experience, […]
Summer Product Updates: The Latest and Greatest from Riskalyze
Product Releases: Summer 2022 Update
As we head into Summer, things are heating up around here! We’re not just referring to the hotter temperatures, pool parties, and barbeques — but the fresh updates our team is sending your way. As the Fearless Investing Movement continues to grow, our team continues to innovate, and we’ve got some powerful new tools and features that we’d love for you to check out.
Riskalyze Select & Riskalyze Elite
For advisors on Riskalyze Select or Elite, we’ve made big improvements to our fund screener, Discovery, and SMA data that will allow you to be even more efficient with your investment research.
- We’ve added SMAs into Discovery. Now you can filter for ETFs, Mutual Funds, stocks, and SMAs.
- Discovery has a new filter for Turnover Ratio. A turnover ratio is a number used to show the amount of change in a holding within a year. This ratio typically ranges between 0% and 100% but can be higher for certain funds.
- You can favorite funds within Discovery and add them to a portfolio when you’re using the all-new portfolio experience.
- Speaking of portfolios, we’re continuing to add more functionality to the all-new portfolio experience including the ability to add accounts, securities, models, and more!
- Column Management for Discovery is here! You can easily adjust the order of columns, toggle columns on/off, and adjust the width of certain columns to make digesting information just a little easier.
- Lastly, we’ve added the ability to search for SMAs throughout the Riskalyze platform. Simply type a ticker into the search bar or dive into the analytics from a portfolio to view all your SMA analytics in one place.
For advisors using Riskalyze Trading, we’ve made huge strides that are changing the way advisors set targets, trade client accounts, and manage their book of business.
- The new Accounts Dashboard is here! Previously announced at the Fearless Investing Summit, the Accounts Dashboard is now available to all Trading customers allowing you to activate accounts for trading and set targets faster than ever before. Now you can trade client accounts 10x faster — no joke.
- We’ve added several new tags inside the Accounts Dashboard making it easier to distinguish models and satellite holdings when trading client accounts.
- We’ve also added account statuses to each account overview making it easier to see which accounts are activated for trading and which have pending trades.
- Riskalyze Trading can now be configured to block administrative assistants from processing trades. This can be added to any Riskalyze Trading contract. To learn more, reach out to our customer care team at [email protected].
Announced last year at the Fearless Investing Summit, Command Center is now available for growing wealth management firms — small and large! Command Center empowers compliance professionals with best-of-breed compliance tools and firm configuration. It’s never been easier to see which accounts have inappropriate investments, concentrated positions, or are out of alignment with their target. We are continuing to invest in our home office product offerings and will continue to innovate to make Command Center the compliance and business insight tool of the future.
Riskalyze Developer APIs
Delivering a platform is about more than just technology. It’s about using data that helps you better engage with your customers. We have officially made our developer APIs available to wealth management firms, asset management firms, and growing wealthtech/fintech companies. We are so excited to partner with others in the industry to see what we can build together. Get in touch with our API and integrations team!
Stay tuned for more updates soon! We hope these latest enhancements help you on our shared mission to empower the world to invest fearlessly. We’re grateful for the work you do to serve your clients, and we’re honored to play a small role in your success.
By Jesse Krieger, Senior Product Manager If you’ve ever used a legacy rebalancer to trade your client accounts, you know that they run on a rigid models-based architecture making flexibility virtually nonexistent. But life isn’t always that simple when clients come with legacy positions, sentimental holdings, unrealized gains, or inefficient portfolios. Then it becomes your […]
Learn how Riskalyze can help paraplanners better serve their clients and grow their firm with confidence.
With new features like keyword search, column management, and similar securities, Discovery is the fastest way to find the funds and securities your clients need.
The Accounts Dashboard brings new trading workflows that allow advisors to trade and rebalance client accounts faster than ever before.
See how advanced portfolio analysis allows you to dive into your Separately Managed Accounts (SMAs).
QR codes are a popular lead gen tool for companies from every industry, and financial advisors can leverage them too. Here’s how to get started in your firm.
Fund screening and discovery has long been an antiquated process for advisors. Find out how fund discovery trends mimic the great Yahoo vs. Google battle, and how Riskalyze is changing the game.
Fund screening and investment research for advisors used to be tedious and confusing. Riskalyze is here to make it fast and efficient with Discovery.
Our team is constantly working to develop new ways to improve our analysis across different asset classes and investment solutions. Today, we’re excited to share a new round of improvements we’ve made to analyzing bond risk.
Fund screening for advisors used to be tedious and confusing. Riskalyze is here to make it fast and efficient with the all-new Discovery investment research tool.
The RiskNumber.com project is to better test what we know about investor psychology and best practices for advisor growth.