We utilize the data in your individual Riskalyze account to assist you with support requests, troubleshoot problems, or monitor the performance and effectiveness of the system. In addition, we utilize aggregated data across the entire Riskalyze platform to improve its effectiveness, develop insights, or monitor the performance and effectiveness of the system.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you Provide. When you establish a Riskalyze account, we ask you for personal information. We use the data you enter to provide the Services to you, and develop personalization to make things more relevant. We also analyze all of our customer data in aggregate to understand more about the average Riskalyze user.
- Contact Information. You may be asked for your email address or other personal contact information, which we will never share or sell with third parties.
- Log Information. When you access the Services, our servers automatically record certain information in an industry-standard way. These logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. We use logs to improve the quality of our services, debug problems, and track user trends.
- User Communications. Any messages, email or communications that you send to Riskalyze may be retained so that we can process your inquiries, respond to your requests or improve the quality of our services. We may use your email address and other personal contact information to communicate with you about our services.
Riskalyze processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information outside your own country.
Riskalyze only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of our company in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any confidential personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Riskalyze, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- If Riskalyze is ordered by a legal process or government to provide data about one or more individual users, we will notify those users of our compliance with that order, to the extent permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to only the Riskalyze employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Deleting Your Information
We believe that your data belongs to you, and therefore, you may delete your account at any time that you choose. To request that your account be deleted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Because of the way we maintain our services to protect the integrity of your data, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted, and your data may remain in our backup systems. However, our systems are architected so that your data will drop out of active use for all of the uses that we described above.
Want to report a security concern?
Last Revised December 4, 2013